Beverages with added mineral nutrients
Caffeinated energy drinks
Snack bars with added vitamins
$725 PER USER/SUBSCRIBER*
Part 1. Live Knowledge Exchange - October 4, 2022 12:45PM - 3:30PM Eastern Time
We will delve into the following topics:
We will cover these key points:
• Labelling, cautionary statements, supplement food facts.
• Food and Drug Regulations NEW Division 29 “Supplemented Foods”.
• Health Canada’s List of Permitted Supplemental Ingredients.
• Health Canada’s List of Permitted Supplemented Foods Categories.
• Health Canada’s Directory of Supplemented Foods Facts Table Formats.
• Health Canada’s Directory of Food Caution Identifier Specifications.
• List of Foods That Have Received Temporary Marketing Authorization (TMA) Letters.
• Threshold Levels for Cautionary Statements and Other Conditions of Use.
• And more...
SPECIFIC EXCLUSIONS (examples)…
• Infant formula.
• Foods for special dietary use.
• Pet foods.
• Natural health products.
• Cannabis products.
Part 2. Live Practicum - October 7, 2022 12:45PM - 3:30PM Eastern Time
The second part of this series, the live Practicum, is a training session that guides attendees on answering the worksheet questions provided with the course. It also explores the content covered in the Knowledge Exchange Webinar in view of label examples and instruction reviewed in the practicum session.
- Live Webinar (GoToWebinar**)
- Support Materials
- Knowledge Exchange Recording
- Practicum Recording
- Practicum Questions & Answers
- Certificate (based on 90% attendance)
- BONUS: Extra 1/2 hr Q&A at the of the webinar
**We use GotoWebinar to deliver live training. You will receive instructions upon purchase.